Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Idea Sketches


Above is a quick sketch. An idea of a twisted corridor raised above ground, to show complete isolation, leading to a cave.

Above is a sketch of a long dark corridor....


This next image, I was thinking about isolation. The thought of being secluded, and so many corridors to lead you out, or pathways, yet you don't know which to take. A sense of loneliness?


This next image above, I got inspiration from a lamp. Although a corridor is not yet incorporated, I like the idea, of hanging off a cliff. I place of being alone, and no body out there but yourself, and no way of getting back. A big distance to reach between you and land.



The next sketch is an idea of a corridor, raised on a cliff.


This last image is a sketch of a view into a long corridor. I've rotated it 4 ways, as each way can be seen differently, and give a different sense of feeling with each.

Check Spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment