Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Draft Narrative

´The beginning of the end leads to the corridor of loneliness... the corridor of her longing, aching mind, where the emptiness of her heart carries with it a vision. But there is nothing! Nothing but silence surrounding her.´

This is only a draft of my narrative, and I would definetly like to try and improve it, and perhaps add in a site. I´ve chosen to take this approach, because I feel in this painting, the woman is quite lonely, she seems like she is by herself, and is longing for someone to fill the empty chair in the painting. However, as much as she longs for this, there is still nothing, just the distance of her and her lover, and the only thing holding them together is this letter. I´ve chosen these feelings as the colours in the painting brings about it a calmness and a dreamlike place. Because of this, I havent chosen angry feelings, as I feel that when your lonely, you are quite calm, there is just a sadness to you, something missing. With this, I wanted to use a corridor as a setting, as a corridor can bring with it a lot of elements can carry these feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment